Which platform should I use?
- Android 2.2
How can I make sure my Application works properly on Datawind devices?
- The hardware supports Android 2.2 on a 366 MHz ARM 11 processor.
How will the Apps be judged? What is the judgment criterion?
- Applications will be judged by a panel of judges based on the following criteria:
- a. Relevance – Value addition to the user’s life
- b. Usability – Ease of use/Intuitiveness
- c. Innovation/Creativity – Originality of thought
What is the maximum number of apps that can be submitted by a contestant?
- Any number. There is no upper limit.
How do I get any follow up information?
- Please use the Contact Us form to reach us with any additional questions/concerns.
What do I have to submit?
- Please review the App Submission form and submit all files and information listed using the same form.